Introduction: 9 Wine Gift Wrap Ideas – in 15 Minutes
A bottle of wine is a common gift choice, especially as a last minute resort. With festive season in full swing it is the perfect time to show you 9 different and quick wine gift wrap ideas. You might own most of the materials used, if not they are very easy to find in local craft stores. Have bubbly fun!
Step 1: Gift Wrap Style 1
- You need approx. 1.5 meter of fancy cord (mustard suede cord used here), white thin paper and 2 toothpicks.
- First wrap the entire cord around the bottle and knot it at the back.
- Next make your paper feathers. Using white paper roughly cut out a feather shape and then slash along both the edges leaving a little space in the middle for the tooth-pick. Attach the tooth-pick to the paper using any strong clear adhesive.
- Insert these feathers into the cord rounds in the front. Done.
Step 2: Gift Wrap Style 2
- You need a jute pouch and a mini chalkboard clip-on.
- Tie the jute pouch in place.
- Clip on the mini chalkboard and write a personal message. Done.
Step 3: Gift Wrap Style 3
You need a fancy tissue, a gift tag and a strip of matching ribbon.
Measure the napkin to size and fold any excess towards the bottle. Using a few glue-dots or flat double sided tape secure the vertical overlapping side into place.
Next tie the ribbon with the gift tag on the neck of the bottle. Done.
Step 4: Gift Wrap Style 4
- You need a large double sided medium thick wrapping paper and some fancy ribbon.
- This wrap style is based on this video by Yvone Randall.
- Fold the paper and secure in place with glue dots or thin double sided tape. Done.
Step 5: Gift Wrap Style 5
- You need a square piece of fabric (approx. 8″ x 8″), a gift tag and matching ribbon.
- Place the mid-point of the fabric over the mid-point of the cap and hold around the neck of the bottle.
- Neaten the folds with the other hand.
- Tie the ribbon around it along with the gift tag. Done.
4 more gift wrap styles on the blog !
Participated in the
Homemade Gifts Contest 2015