Introduction: Air Fried Savoury Muffin
Savoury muffins are the most easy, simple and healthy breakfast recipes. All vegetables can be added as per choice but broccoli and spring onions muffins are rare combination but very interesting one.
Semolina - 1 cup Curd – 1 cup Chopped spring onion - ¾ cup Chopped Broccoli – ½ cup Salt – as per taste Eno – 1 packet Black sesame seeds – 1 tsp
1. Mix semolina and curd in a bowl and keep aside for 15 min for fermentation. Once ready, add salt, eno and mix it well. The consistency of the batter should just like idli batter. Add little water, if required.
2. In another bowl, add salt and mix both vegetables.
3. Grease small cups with oil and place vegetable mixture in each cup. Top it with semolina mixture and sprinkle few sesame seeds on top.
4. Place these muffin cups in preheated air fryer. Air fry at 180 degrees for 6 min. Once cooked, allow the muffins to cool down.
5. Remove the muffins from the cups and savoury muffins are ready to serve.