Introduction: Basket Full of Pine Cones
Hello everyone! I believe to paint something you don't need to be a professional artist. All you need to have is Desire to paint. Trust me! that's it.
*tip* : Whatever you do , do it with all of your Heart.
On a recent trip to a Hill Station , I collected these beautiful pine cones. Pines cones are flowers of pine tree. They are also available on amazon. To enhance their beauty I painted them. Here's is how I have done :) .
Don't miss a chance to collect them if you go to a hill station.
1. Water color/poster color/spray paints
2. Paint Brushes
3. Fabric glue (for strong adhesion)
4. Beads or any other decorative thing
5. Basket to keep pine cones
Step 1: Painting the Pine Cones
I have used camel water color cakes. You can use any kind of water colors or poster colors . You can also use spray paints. Paint the inner part and outer part of the cone properly.
color cones with different-different colors.
Step 2: Paste Beads on Pine Cones
- After painting , let them dry completely. It will take about 15 -20 min to dry quickly.
- I have used fabric glue -fevicryl , so that beads don't come out and stick strongly on the pine cones.
- Put the glue as depicted in video and paste the beads.
- you can use any other decorated material instead of beads.
Step 3: Place Them in Basket
- Let the beads dry.
- Place the beautiful pine cones in basket or on anything else.
- You can use your own imagination to decorate the painted pine cones.
And finally here's the basket of joy!
Step 4: Use Them in Different Ways
You can use them as show peice.
Participated in the
1 Person Made This Project!
- 1021shruti made it!