Introduction: DIY LED Rainfall Fountain
- Blue Bucket
- Blue Bucket Lids
- PVC Pipe 48-Inch
- PVC Endcap
- Bulb Holder
- Round Wood
- Blue Waterproof LED - https://amzn.to/2KudnEA
- LED Adapter - https://amzn.to/2OpDkH3
- Mode Changer/ LED Controller - https://amzn.to/2OTTh9v
- 18W Water Pump - https://amzn.to/2NlUVP7
- Aquarium Pipe
- Wooden Sticks
- Soldering Iron
- Screw Driver
- Hot Glue
- Plastic Plants
Step 1: Preparing the Lids
So let's start...
We need 4 lids of bucket 28cm, 26cm, 24cm and 22cm in diameter.
- Take a soldering iron and make a hole at the middle of every lid so the PVC pipe passes through.
- Then with the soldering iron make small holes on the borderline of every lid.
Watch The Full Video on YouTube and Don't Forget To Subscribe:
Step 2: Making the Stand
Now we need a wood.
- Take a bulb holder and place it at the middle of the wood and fix the holder with screws tightly.
Take a drill and make a hole at the bottom of the pipe for the water entrance.
Then place the PVC pipe on the holder.
Step 3: Assembling and Attaching LEDs
- Take the PVC pipe and pass it through the lids.
- Then with the soldering iron make a hole on every lid and pass the LED strip through the hole and then twist the LED strip.
- Now block the top of PVC pipe with PVC endcap.
- Take the soldering iron and make small holes just under the endcap.
Step 4: Electrical Connections
- Take LED mode changer and connect with the LED strip.
- Then connect a LED Adapter.
- And connect it to a Plug.
Step 5: Decorations
Put the wooden sticks between every lid, to make sure the lids are straight.
Now with the plastic plants decorate the fountain.
- Then take the bucket and put some hot glue in the middle of the bucket and place the total fountain on the bucket.
- Then cover the bucket with stones.
Step 6: Final Step
- Fill the bucket with water.
- Take an 18W Water Pump and connect with an aquarium pipe to the hole made in PVC pipe.
- Finally, switch on the LEDs and the pump and switch off the room lights and enjoy the pleasing sound of the Rainfall Fountain
Watch The Full Video on YouTube:
Participated in the