Introduction: DIY Lava Lamps
This instructable is teaching you how to make a cool DIY lava lamp with household materials.
The ingredients needed for this experiment are listed below:
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
2/4 cup of water
Food coloring of your choice
2 tbs asking soda
1 1/2 tbs vinegar
Step 1: -6
1. Obtain all materials
2. Pour all water into transparent cup
3. Pour vegetable oil into the same cup with the water
4. Add food color of your choice ( I used blue)
5. Add baking soda and mix a little ( all of it will not dissolve)
6. Add the vinegar and watch the magic happen.
Take it in a dark room to get the full and much cooler affect !!!