Introduction: DIY Music Video Inspired Hairstyles
Hi! I love these 2 music videos, and the hair in them! So, I decided to DIY the hairstyles here. Let's get started!
Step 1: Poison Hair
For this first hairstyle, you'll need a brush, a tail comb, a mirror, and some hair elastics. I also used a headband, but this is optional.
- Part your hair to one side.
- French-braid the front of your head from one side to another.
- Tie off the braid with an elastic.
- Do the same thing backwards, alternating one side to another.
- Finish with bobby pins or a headband.
Step 2: Worth It Hair
For this style, you'll need a mirror, a brush, and an elastic.
- Brush all your hair backwards.
- Start at the top of the back of your head and french braid downwards.
- At your neck, start a fishtail braid.
- Alternate braid and fishtail braid as you like.
- Finish off with a hair tie.