Introduction: Easy Crayon Pencil Cup
This is a super easy project you can make with about an hour of work! It creates a vibrant and fun pen holder for anyone to use at home, work, or school.
Step 1: Materials
- Tube or Toilet Paper Roll
- Hot Glue Gun (With Glue Sticks)
- Crayons (Without the Paper)
- Heat Gun
- Box Cutter
Step 2: Making the Cardboard Cup
- Acquire a cardboard tube
- Trace the outline of the tube onto cardboard with a pen or pencil
- Cut the cardboard out into the circular shape
- Hot glue the circle to the bottom of the tube
Step 3: Adding the Crayon Decoration
- Glue crayons around the sides of your tube in any shape or pattern you desire! Be creative!
- Use your heat gun to begin to melt the crayons onto the tube, making sure to apply the heat in rotations and circles in order to prevent to high of heat exposure. I recommend putting old paper under the tube to prevent the melted bit from getting on the table.
- Let the crayons melt! You can make designs with the wax or make other additions but be careful with the burning hot wax!