Introduction: Fairy Garden Made From Re-purposed Plastic Waste
Create a small living fairy land.
instagram - mila_fesnoux
- Reused plastic fruit containers
- cardboard boxscavanged pebbles
- a variety of plants that thrive under similar conditions
- potting soil
- modelling clay
Step 1: Gather Supplies
Save, scavenge, and collect what you need.
Step 2: Preparing the Garden Bed
- Find a suitable cardboard box and cut it to the height you want.
- All the plastic containers throughout the box
- Fill with a little soil.
Step 3: Transplanting
- Before you take the plants out of their old pots, plan how you will arrange them.
- Remove pots and fill between the plants with soil.
- Tamper the soil just the right amount.
Step 4: Adding Stones
Place the pebbles around the plants. You may want to use different types of pebbles and create patterns or paths.
Step 5: Adjusting Plants and First Watering
Remove any damaged leaves or flowers and orient the leaves. Then provide the plants with a dose of water.
Step 6: Accessorize
Add accessories to the fairy theme of your imagination.
Step 7: Details
Take some time to work on the details. It will pay off in the final product.