Introduction: Hanukkah Decoration Using Tinkercad
Final appearance of Hanukkah decoration using tinkercad.
Step 1: Basic Shapes and Steps
- Create 5 mm*5 mm *150 mm red color middle bar.
- Using copy of red bar and resize rotate and create Orange content.
- Create star shape.
- Resize Paraboloid shape and create candle holder.
- Combine all shapes together.
Step 2: Create Star Shape
- Get roof shape, resize it and make triangle shape.
- Get another copy and combine two triangles and group them to make star shape.
- Get a copy of star and resize into small star and make as a hole.
- Group them as mentioned in image.
Step 3: Most Complex Step
- Create red color shape combination using resized square shapes.
- Get a rectangular hole to get to the finishing.
Step 4: Combine All Together
- Combine all shapes together to get this view.
- This appears before group all shapes.
Participated in the
Holiday Decorations Speed Challenge
Be the First to Share