Introduction: Tinkercad Christmas Tree
Step 1: Make Leaves
- Get one solid rectangular shapes and one hole rectangular shapes and combine them as mentioned in the picture.
- Then group it and get triangular shape.
Step 2: Make Branches
- Get two copies of triangular shapes and rotate and group them as mentioned in the picture.
- Then group them.
- Make a cylinder shape trunk.
Step 4: Make a Star
- Get a roof shape and make triangular shape by resizing it.
- Get another copy of triangular shape and combine them to get a star shape.
- Group them and make a star.
- Get a copy of star shape and minimize it and set as a hole.
- Put hole star in the middle of solid star and group them.
Combine all together to make a Christmas tree.
Participated in the
Holiday Decorations Speed Challenge
Be the First to Share