Introduction: How Slow Can You Go?
1. Make four pinball tubes by cutting four rectangular sections and folding them into three lengthwise.
Use as much tape as needed to hold tubes together.
2. Get a box with a big side to hold all the tubes on an angle.
3. Using double-sided tape on one side of the tubes, stick them at a slight angle on the side of the box.
How to Play:
1. Cut a bunch of small straw bits to use as obstacles, then place them on the tubes.
2. Roll the ball down it. What variations of straws make it faster/slower? Time yourself and see.
7 years ago
Sounds fun! Thanks for sharing!