Introduction: How to Address an Envelope
Today, we will be demonstrating how to appropriately address and send a letter.
- Envelope (size of choice)
- Card or Letter you are sending
- Pen or Pencil
Write the letter, or if you are sending a card, write in the card.
Put the letter/card inside the envelope.
Seal the envelope.
At the top left corner of the envelope should be:
- Sender's name, First and Last
Directly below the sender’s name will be the sender’s street address
- Beneath the sender’s street address will be the City, State, and Zip Code associated with the sender’s street address
The top right of the envelope is where the stamp(s) associated with the sender’s home state will be.
In the middle of the envelope will be:
- the recipient’s name, First and Last
Beneath the name will be the recipient’s exact street address
- Directly below the street address will be the City, State, and Zip Code associated with the recipient’s street address
Step 10: DONE!
Find a local Post Office of mailbox to send the envelope to the recipient.