Introduction: How to Make Cauliflower Buffalo "Wings" | Vegan Super Bowl Snack
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/cauliflower-buffalo-wi...
Super Bowl Sunday is almost here and I want to share with you my favorite Vegan Game Day recipe. This is for Cauliflower Buffalo Wings and it is absolutely amazing. I like to use barbecue sauce to switch things up, but you won't be disappointed with either. You don't have to wait for the Super Bowl to come to enjoy this recipe because cauliflower Buffalo Wings are perfect year around. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- Cauliflower | 1 Medium Head
- All-Purpose Flour | 1/2 Cup
- Water | 1/2 Cup
- Paprika | 1 tsp
- Sea Salt | 1/2 Tsp
- Garlic Powder | 1 Tsp
- Vegan Butter | 1 Tsp
- Barbecue or Buffalo Sauce | 1/2 Cup
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.In a medium bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder, paprika, and sea salt. Whisk together until smooth.
- Toss cauliflower into the batter, making sure to coat each piece completely. Shake off the excess batter.
- Place cauliflower on a lightly greased, foiled baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Combine melted butter and buffalo or barbecue sauce in a large bowl. Toss the par-baked cauliflower, making sure to shake off excess.
- Place cauliflower back on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 25 minutes. Don't forget to toss halfway through.