Introduction: How to Make DIY Miniature Art|Landscape Realistic Cup Diorama
Welcome to my video, It is miniature art and landscape realistic diorama. Please like, comment and also subscribe my channel.
Your suggestions are always welcome. If you like the video press thumbs up button, share and subscribe.
Plaster of Paris
Piece of Cardboard
Acrylic Colors - Burnt Umber, Grey, Off White
Wood Polish Powder-Dark Yellow Ocher, Burnt Umber, Red Ocher
Hot Glue Gun
Grey, Raw Umber, Burnt Umber
Step 1: Use of Plaster of Paris
- I used cup to make it.
- I used plaster of Paris to fill cup.
- I used wood colors -Dark Yellow Ocher and Burnt Umber.
- I used Styrofoam to make boat.
- I used Acrylic Color - Burnt Umber on boat.
Step 2: Use of Popsicle Stick
- I used piece of Flexible Transparent Plastic Sheet to make home.
- I used hot glue gun to fix all pieces.
- I used Popsicle stick to make wood fencing. Please watch video for more detail.
Step 3: Use of Coloring and Epoxy Resin
- I used acrylic color Grey on wood fencing
- I used acrylic colors Burnt Umber, Grey and Off White on house.
- I used plaster of plaster of paris for making water drum.
- I used wood colors Powder-Dark Yellow Ocher, Burnt Umber and Red Ocher on drum.
- I used epoxy resin for making water.
Step 4: Final Pictures
- Here are few final beautiful pictures of my miniature art.