Introduction: How to Make Epoxy Resin Art|Beach Terrarium|Landscape Row Boat Diorama
Welcome to my new tutorial. Don't forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment.
Wood polish powder - Burnt Umber, Red Ocher & Dark Yellow Ochre
Barbecue Bamboo Stick
Acrylic Paint Royal Gold
Hot Glue Gun
Step 1: Use of Cardboard
- I used cardboard for making row boat for terrarium.
- I made 4" row boat. please watch video for more detail.
- I used masking tape.
- I used patching plaster on row boat.
- I always applied sandpaper for smooth finishing.
Step 2: Coloring
- I used wood polish powder (Burnt Umber, Red Ochre & Dark Yellow Ochre) for original and good looking.
- I used wood varnish for protection of boat's color.
- I used acrylic paint royal gold on popsicle sick for making fencing design.
- I used barbecue bamboo stick for making Oars.
Step 3: Use of Clay and Artificial Moss
I used clay for making land.
I used artificial moss for grass.
Artificial moss gives look amazing and more attractive.
Step 4: Finial Pics
Here are few final beautiful pics .
Participated in the
Tiny Speed Challenge