Introduction: How to Make Landscape Realistic Bonsai Forest |Bonsai Forest Diorama|https://youtu.be/w98fGf0QLBE
Welcome to my video, Its landscape realistic bonsai forest diorama. I hope you will enjoy in this tutorial. Please like, comment and also subscribe my channel.
Please, visit https://youtu.be/w98fGf0QLBE for more detail.
Your suggestions are always welcome.
If you like the video press thumbs up button and share, please
Plaster of Paris
Piece of Cardboard
Acrylic Colors – Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Burnt Sienna, Sap Green, Lemon Yellow
Branch of Tree
Water Spray Bottle
Step 1: Use of Cardboard
- I used piece of cardboard to make it.
- I used binding wire for not to be breaked.
- I used plaster of paris to make it.
Step 2: Use of Hot Glue Gun
- I used pieces of plastic of oval shape.
- I used hot glue gun to fix it.
- I used floral foam to make tress.
- I used PVA glue to fix floral foam.
- I used mixed lemon yellow acrylic color, PVA glue and floral foam.
Step 3: Use of Coloring and Moss
- I used Yellow Ochre and Burnt Umber on base of plaster of paris.
- I used Burnt Umber, Burnt Sienna and Sap Green on branches of Trees.
- I again used hot glue gun to fix all ready trees.
- I used dried moss, artificial moss and grass on it to make it beautiful.
Step 4: Final Pictures
Here are few final pictures of my landscape forest diorama.