Introduction: How to Make Realistic Eiffel Tower Diorama|Eiffel Tower Paris France
Welcome to my new tutorial. In this tutorial i made model of Eiffel Tower it is very easy to make and looking beautiful and real. Don't forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment.
Plaster of Paris
22 Gauge Magnet Wire
Model of Street Light Pole
Model of Cars
Small Pieces of Foam
Ice Cream Stick
Acrylic Colors (Sap Green, Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Titanium White, Black, Viridian,
Lemon Yellow, Crimson)
Hot Glue Gun
Step 1: Use of Plaster of Paris
- I used plaster of paris for making base / land.
- I used paper cutter for giving road design.
- Work with plaster of paris is very easy.
Step 2: Coloring
- I used always acrylic colors Sap Green, Raw Sienna and Raw Umber for making base.
- I used Titanium White and black acrylic colors for making design of road.
Step 3: Use of Artificial Moss and Making Tree
- I used artificial moss for giving look of grass as real.
- I used PVA glue to paste artificial moss.
- I used 22 gauge magnet wire for making tree. For making tree technique please watch the video.
Step 4: Use of Miscellaneous Items
- I used acrylic color crimson for making back lights on model cars.
- I used hot glue gun for fixing all miscellaneous items. Please watch video for fixing all items.
Step 5: Final Pictures
Here are few final pictures of my Eiffel Tower Diorama.
Participated in the
After School Challenge