Introduction: How to Make Realistic Jungle Diorama|Panda Diorama|Easy Art & Craft Tutorial
Welcome to my video, Its realistic diorama of panda.I hope you will enjoy in this tutorial. Please like, comment and also subscribe my channel.
- Your suggestions are always welcome.
- If you like the video press thumbs up button
- Please subscribe channel as well.
Plaster of Paris
Acrylic Colors – Grey, Black & Raw Umber
Step 1: Use of Plaster of Paris
- I used aluminum foil.
- I used plaster of paris to make base and rocks.
- I used paper cutter for giving texture of rocks and land.
Step 2: Coloring
I always used acrylic colors when I work with Plaster.
I used Grey, Black & Raw Umber.
Mix the color with water and make dilute color mixture.
I applied all colors one by one. You have to check the video for more detail.
Step 3: Use of Moss
- I used dried moss for making.
- I used artificial moss fro making it more beautiful and real.
- I used PVA glue to paste moss.
Step 4: Final Pictures
- Here are few final beautiful pictures of my landscape diorama.