Introduction: How to Make Vase From PVC Pipe and Cardboard
Welcome to my new tutorial. In this tutorial i made vase from PVC Pipe and cardboard. Don't forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment.
Hot Glue Gun
Plaster of Paris
Acrylic color (Titanium White)
Glitter (Silver, Purple & Blue)
Step 1: Cutting of PVC Pipe and Cardboard
- I used PVC pipe for making vase.
- Cutter your cardboard as vase is required.
Step 2: Hot Glue Gun and Masking Tape
- I used hot glue gun to paste pieces of cardboard.
- I used masking tape for making base of vase.
Step 3: Use Plaster of Paris & Patching Plaster
- I used Plaster of Paris for making base hard.
- I used sandpaper for making it smooth.
- I used Patching Plaster for making it smoother.
Step 4: Use of Superbond and Glitters
- I applied superbond for pasting plastic rope.
- I applied all purpose adhesive on plastic rope for pasting glitters.
Step 5: Finial Pics
- Here are few final pictures of my vase.