Introduction: How to Make Vase From Plastic Bottle
Welcome to my new tutorial. In this tutorial i made vase from plastic bottle it is very easy to make and looking beautiful. Don't forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment.
Plaster of Paris
Pieces of Tissue Papers
Hot Glue Gun
Model of Mask
Acrylic Colors (Crimson, Ultramarine & Titanium White)
Step 1: Use of Plastic Bottle
- I used plastic bottle for making vase.
- I used paper cutter for cutting plastic bottle.
- I made it with three pieces of bottle.
Step 2: Use of Plaster of Paris
- I used hot glue gun for fixing of all pieces. please watch video for more detail.
- I used PVA glue for pasting of tissue paper pieces.
- I used plaster of paris for making base.
- I used sandpaper for making it smooth.
Step 3: Use of Acrylic Colors
- I always used acrylic colors when I work with Plaster.
- I applied Titanium White on plaster of paris for bright look.
- I applied acrylic color Crimson on vase for attraction and giving amazing look.
Step 4: Use of Model Mask and Coloring
- I applied models of mask one by one on vase.
- For border design I mixed Ultramarine & Titanium White acrylic colors.
Step 5: Finial Pictures
Here are few final beautiful pics of my vase.