Introduction: How to Make a Cassava
• cooking oil
• ice Cube
1. The first step is to clean the cassava, cut according to taste and wash thoroughly.
2. Prepare a saucepan to boil water until it boils. After boiling, add the cleaned cassava
3. While waiting for the potatoes to be half cooked, prepare a basin container that has been filled with water and added ice cubes.
4. After the potatoes are half cooked, when they are still hot, immediately put the potatoes in cold water.
(why is that, the aim is to make yam more fluffy and crispy after frying).
5. For flavoring, prepare garlic, salt, coriander. Blend all three ingredients, add a little water to taste.
6. Pour the seasoning into the basin, then add enough water to cover the sweet potatoes.
7. Soak Cassava in 3 minutes. Until the spices seep.
8. Prepare a frying pan, hot oil.
9. The frying process requires patience. Maintain until the yam is perfectly cooked and fluffy.
10. Cassava ready to be served
To make chili, add 2 cloves of garlic, rica, just enough salt and sugar