Introduction: How to Make a Multipurpose Pot
1. The first step, prepare the tools and materials that will be used.
2. Then start by making a circle using a glass mold, circling according to the circumference of the glass using a pencil, then cutting to follow the lines. After the cardboard is circular, stick it with red paper that has also been formed a circle.
3. Next, prepare the whole paper and cut it sideways, the right side down 8 cm, line up using a pencil to mark, then cut in line.
4. Then, make a 1 cm wide cut yellow, cut it and then stick it on the top side of the red paper.
5. After that, prepare a solid yellow paper to make flowers on the POT side. The yellow paper is folded up to form a wrinkle. The point is to give decoration
6. Yellow paper (no.5) take the middle part, then tied using yarn.
7. Then, cut 4 cm x 4 cm size paper to make decorations. Which will be attached to the POT side.
8. After everything is ready, the steps and materials contained in no.2 and no.3 we combine, by circulating the no.3 material in no.2. loop and then glue it.
9. On the adhesive side, stick the decoration we made on no.5. the goal is to cover the former connection.
10. After that, we are free if you want to add other decorations according to our wishes.
11. This pot can be used in various functions. for plate make up , pen , pencil , etc.