Introduction: How to Make a Crayon Pencil Holder
Complete these 10 steps to create this craft! Have fun. (:
Step 1: Gather All Materials
You will need these materials to complete this craft..
- Crayons (can be different colors or the same.)
- Tacky glue
- A Can
- Rubber band
- A piece of ribbon to decorate
- Sponge brush
- Paper plate
- Paper towel
Step 2: Clean the Materials
- Wipe down the can on the outside to make sure no dust or dirt will keep the crayons from sticking.
- Make sure brush is clean.
Step 3: Prep for the Craft
- Pour a little glue onto the paper plate.
- Keep on adding through out the craft to help not waste it.
Step 4: Add the Glue
- Dip the brush into the glue and start adding it on the can enough for a couple of crayons to fit at a time.
Step 5: Press Crayons Down
- After glue is on, press firmly on each crayon onto the glue with the crayon facing upward.
- Try to keep holding crayons down while placing more crayons on.
Step 6: Repeat Steps 4 and 5
- Repeat the steps 4 and 5 until the whole can is filled with crayons.
Step 7: Wait for Two Minutes
- Stand the can upright and leave it alone for two minutes to dry.
Step 8: Apply Rubber Band
- Place rubber band around the can full of crayons for extra support.
Step 9: Tie the Ribbon
- Tie the ribbon on top on the rubber band to add decoration.
- You may tie it into a bow or a knot. (Your choice)
Step 10: Place Pencils or Pens
- You are now able to place pencils or pens inside!