Introduction: How to Make a DIY Snow Globe
Instead of buying a snowglobe, you can make your own for free. Everyone knows a snowglobe is a decorative snow world that you can put in your room. But now you can make your very own. I will be teaching you how to make your own personalized snow-globe that can you can customize however you want!
1) Glass jar
2) Toy object(s)
Step 1: Step 1: Hot Glue Your Objects to the Mason Jar
- make sure glue is strong and sturdy so it won't detach
- get the sizing right.
Step 2: Step 2:Add Water Inside the Jar
- Make sure you fill to the top, however big the jar may be
Step 3: Step 3: Add Glitter
- choose colors that fit your theme
- have fun and get creative with it!
Step 4: Step 4: Shake It Up
- shake shake shake!
- add to your room or wherever you would like
Participated in the
Back to Basics Contest