Introduction: How to Make a Digital Voltmeter - DIY a Mini Voltmeter
In this video, I made a mini voltmeter very easily with the help of household items. Actually, I was about to buy multimeter but instantly this idea struck my mind which could at least be used as a voltmeter.
- Voltmeter Module
Step 1: Procedure
- First of all, you need a container that is available to you.
- Now, cut out the container measuring the voltmeter module.
- Similarly, make a cut out for the switch as well.
- We got the 3 terminals there, i.e. S, +, - as well.
- Attached one wire to each S and +, while connecting two wire to the -.
- Now, do all the connections as shown in the video.
- Now, everything is done.
You can use it as well.
Step 2: Check Out This Video for Directions...
Participated in the
Build a Tool Contest