Introduction: How to Make a Scrunchie
- WARNING: Hot glue will be used, so keep away from children
- Please read all instructions before you start
- May need parental support with hot glue gun
- Will work with most material
- HAVE FUN AND ROCK THOSE SCRUNCHIES!!!
Step 1: Gather Materials
- Glue Gun
- Tape Measurer/Ruler (We used both and they will both work)
- Hair Elastic
Step 2: Place Fabric on Flat Surface
Place the fabric and lay it down on a flat surface
Step 3: Measure and Cut the Fabric
Measure and cut out 14 inches long by 3 inches wide
Step 4: Fold the Fabric
Fold both edges horizontally for a clean edge
Step 5: Glue the Fabric
Using a hot glue gun, apply a thin line of glue on the fabric horizontally
Step 6: Repeat on the Other Side
Repeat on the other side
Step 7: Place Elastic Around Cup
Put a hair elastic over a cup
Step 8: Place Fabric Through the Elastic
Place the fabric inside out and proceed to wrap the fabric around the elastic
Step 9: Glue Fabric Together
Fold the sides over until they meet the center and glue
Step 10: Tuck the Fabric
Tuck one end of the fabric into the other end
Step 11: Glue Both Sides
Glue a small dot on both sides
Step 12: VSCO GIRL TIME!!!!
1 Person Made This Project!
- mei007 made it!