Introduction: How to Make Mini Buddies
Hello I am here to explain the simple process of creating a warm and fuzzy Mini Buddy!
Step 1: Gather Supplies
The things you'll need are:
Hot glue gun
Small Googly Eyes
(Optional) Foam for Accesories
You can find all these at Walmart!
Step 2: Glue Time!
And now commence gluing.
1. Put a glob of glue on the magnet.
2. Squish the pom-pom forcefully!
3. Slightly fluff out the pom-pom.
4. Glue on googly eyes.
Now you are finished! Add accesories!(Optional)
Step 3: Voila!
You now have your very own Mini Buddy! Use them as magnets or whatever you please.
If you want make them accesories! (Adding accesories soon.)
Step 4: Accesories
Now that you are finished making your buddy, your may want to give it accesories! You can make many things, but I am making a hat.
Supplies- Hot Glue Gun, Foam Sheets, Scissors, Pencil or Sharpie
1. First to make a hat, trace a bottle cap onto your choice of foam.
2. Cut it out and then cut a pie piece shape into your foam.
3. Fold the edges over eachother and see if it fits. If not trim a little off the edge.
4. Fold the edges over and glue together.
5. Glue onto your buddy!
Be creative with accesories! You can make many kinds of accesories with foam. (Hats, Toys, Weapons, Etc.)
Participated in the