Introduction: Jumbo - Face Mask for COVID-19
COVID-19 times demands - Wear a MASK, Stay Safe. Face Mask is a way to be safe. Safety for self and Safety for others.
Step 1: Supplies
1. 4 feet X 4 feet cloth (Any cloth of your choice)
2. Ruler/Scale for measurement
3. A pair of scissors
6. Office clips (optional)
Step 2: Cut Strips
1. Cut 4 strips of 4 feet length each
2. Using Needle & Thread, stitch into 2 strips
Step 3: Fold Cloth & Stitch
1. Fold the cloth into 4 - 5 folds as shown
2. Stitch along the sides using needle and thread
Step 4: Stitch the Strips
1. Attach the Strips from one end to the other as shown
2. Stitch at the corners
Step 5: Jumbo - 4 Feet by 2 Feet Mask Is Ready
Jumbo 4 feet X 2 feet mask is ready.
Remember to wear a Face Mask before you step out. Its COVID-19 time.
Participated in the
Super-Size Speed Challenge
1 Person Made This Project!
- innovento made it!