Introduction: Keto Cabbage Rolls [Keto Veg Dumplings] | Indian Keto Recipes | 5-Minute Kitchen
Keto cabbage rolls are low Carb keto dumplings recipe. Stuffed rolls are Vegetarian pan-fried Indian Keto Recipe by 5-Minute Kitchen. Best Keto Snacks.
Hello Keto Lovers, Learn how to make Keto Cabbage Rolls. Treat for those who miss these yummy rolls during Ketogenic diet. Good news is that I made these are low carb as well as with all vegetarian ingredients. For all foodies who want to enjoy these while on Keto diet. Low Carb Vegetarian Cabbage rolls are made with the filling of Paneer bhurji. A super delicious keto cabbage & paneer dish that will serve all your snack cravings.
Delicious low carb recipe is a great option for those looking for spicy recipes while on low carb or Keto diet. This Keto Momos recipe will surely make your taste buds dance. An ideal meal replacement and absolutely delicious, satisfying, nourishing & mouth-watering cabbage rolls can be part of a low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins diets and great for weight loss.
You're definitely going to love this low carb ketogenic cabbage rolls.
- Cabbage 1
- Paneer 300g
- Olive Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Onion 50g
- Green Chilli 20g
- Ginger 15g
- Green Pepper 50g
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
Step 1: Blanching
- Firstly we will need to blanch the cabbage leaves. Remove the outer core of the cabbage, so it will be easy to detach the leaves. Then gently detach the cabbage leaves
- Bring a pot of water to boil and submerge the cabbage leaves. Cover it and allow it to steam for 5 minutes. This process will soften the cabbage leaves. Then Drain the boiled, softened leaves in a large colander or on paper towels and let it cool
Step 2: Prepare Stuffing
Now we will prepare the low carb stuffing for our cabbage rolls. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add Mustard seeds and cumin seeds. As the seeds begin to change color, add chopped onion and saute well
- Cook till onion turns golden. Now add green chili and ginger. The stuffing we are preparing also goes very well with Keto Roti or Keto Chapati... I have shared the video link in the description below
- Add chopped green pepper and red pepper and saute for a minute.
- Now we are going to add spices- Turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt to taste
- Mix well and cook the spices for around 30 seconds
- Here comes crumbled paneer ( The Indian Cheese).Now properly mix these ingredients together. This is fresh home made panner. Our paneer bhurji stuffing tastes awesome with fresh home made panner but you can also buy it from store. If you are planning to make it at home then no need to worry as you can find the video link in the description of the recipe video. Let it cook for 2 minutes
- Add cheese and mix well. This will help to bind all the stuff together.
Delicious paneer bhurji Stuffing is ready now and next step is to fill the stuffing
Step 3: Filling
- Place a cabbage leaf on a flat surface. Take 1 tablespoon stuffing and place it at one corner of leaf
- Fold in the sides and continue rolling the leaf to enclose the filling
- Repeat this process with the remaining cabbage leaves and stuffing
Step 4: Pan Frying
- Take a pan and grease it with olive oil. Now gently place these cabbage rolls side by side over the pan. Apply olive oil on top of these rolls and let it cook
- Keep checking in between and flip these once color changes to golden brown. And let it cook from other sides as well Here we go...our super delicious Keto Cabbage Rolls are ready