Introduction: Make This Photo Album 😍 Using Cricut Maker or Just Do It Yourself 😜
Are You Searching For PHOTO ALBUM Ideas for your loved ones ( boyfriend, girlfriend etc. ) ??
Here is An Awesome Gift Idea For You.. THE MAGIC GIFT BOX!
I've made this cute gift photo box using Cricut Maker.
Learn how to make this simple yet sophisticated looking Pull out Photo album box . This is enclosed with a very pretty Accordion fold photo strip to give your loved ones a beautiful memory to travel . I hope you'll enjoy making this love packed box.
Are you going to make one?
Don't forget to like,comment and share this project :)
- Get it from Amazon!
- Get a Cricut maker in UK! http://tidd.ly/8dc4570c
- Snag a Maker Machine for just $369! http://shrsl.com/26cyg
- Cricut Access Exclusive: Save 40% off Select Materials! http://shrsl.com/26cyx
*affiliate links ( I may earn some commissions if you're going to buy the items above - no additional costs to you )
Step 1: I Made 2 Tutorial Videos for This Project!
For some people it's easier to watch a video than following step by step photos :)
So if you are one of them I hope that this videos will help you !
Step 2: Cutting the Pieces With the Cricut Maker.
I've cut&scored the parts using the Cricut Maker, you can get the Cricut Project here: http://bit.ly/PhotoBox_CricutProject
Make sure you add your score tool before you begin!
As you you can see in the pictures I've choosed the medium cardstock option.
Step 3: Making the Folding Part.
- Fold the two white parts along the scoring lines.
- Stick them together as you see in the pictures, using PVA glue.
Step 4: Decorating the Folding Part.
- Stick the 6 design paper rectangles on it, 3 on one side and 3 on the other one.
- Add the pictures.
- Write some nice messages!
Step 5: Making the Box.
Score the red cardstock as you see in the first picture. If you did the parts with the Cricut machine should be already done.
- Cut a small triangle in every corner (check the pictures).
- Fold along the scoring lines.
- Stick it together using PVA glue.
Step 6: Making the Lid.
- Repeat the steps that you used to make the box and create the lid.
- Add the decorative paper.
- Decorate it with a cute tag, flower, heart etc. ( use your imagination! )
Step 7: Finishing the Box.
Using PVA glue, stick the parts together as I'm doing. ( see pictures )
Step 8: Congrats! Your Magic Box Is Ready :)
Step 9: Create Different Designs.
Did you liked this Photo Album? Take a different approach on it and create other beautiful models!
You can check my Instructables on them here:
Step 10: Thanks for Reading!
Feel free to ask us any questions you like below and check out the video as well.
Check out our:
Etsy shop: http://www.giuliasart.co.uk
❤ Blog ❤ http://www.giuliasart.com
♡ If you enjoy this kind of projects please subscribe to our YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/giuliasart
Follow us on:
Crafty Amino - goo.gl/4sM60G
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/giuliacrafts
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/diypapercrafts
Participated in the