Introduction: Matchstick Rocket
This is an instructable of making a matchstick rocket.
The reason that I did this instructables is a reminiscence of the days of my grandpa and I spent time together. That was when he shown me this trick.
Step 1: Items
Items listed below can be easily bought in your local store.
- Aluminium foil
- Play Doh
- A nerve to play with fire
Step 2: The Assembly
- Firstly, I fold two of the matches with the aluminium foil.
- I make sure that both head of the match meet inside the foil.
- Then, I assign one of the matches to act as a rocket is loose inside the folded foil.
Step 3: Three, Two, One… Ignition and Lift Off!
- For the launching pad, I position the candle in front of the Play Doh.
- Now, it time to light the candle.
- Please watch the test video.
Please don't forget to vote for me.
Participated in the
Make It Fly Contest 2016