Introduction: Mug EGG - " Simple Recipe "
This is the most simple and easiest recipe that anyone can cook!!
"The Mug Egg"
You will need very basic ingredients , that will be resting in your kitchen shelf !! Also you can customize the recipe as you like and add your own magical flavor to it.
Hey and stay tuned for a cool hack !!
- 1 tbs milk
- 1 tbs crushed coriander powder
- 1 tbs chili-flakes/chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oven [for baking]
Step 1: Get the Razors,chopp the Vegies
- Start chopping the carrots to it's smallest size !! Preferably to small dices.
- Next, before you chop the tomatoes make sure you remove the seeds and then chop it .
- Now get your eye teared with the hassle onion , but make sure to reduce him to a small finely chopped onion onigoes !!
- Keep them aside.
Step 2: Get the Ingredients Shaked and Mixed Well !!
[The Order doesn't matter]
- Break open the egg and pour the yolk into the mug !!
- Add chopped onion,carrot and tomatoes into your yolked mug !!
- Now it's time to spice up the dish !!
- Add the coriander powder , chili flakes , salt and any other spices of your choice.
- Now , here is a little tip/tricky, add a table spoon of milk to make it fluffy and soft like a cake !!!
- Mix them well and now you are ready to bake it in a oven !!
Step 3: Bake It !!
- Get the mixture well mixed inside the mug !!
- Now set your oven to 180 degree Celsius !!
- Bake it for about 5 minutes.
- Place your dish in it and await the delicious mug.
There you go , you have a light and healthy appetite ready to serve
!! Bon appetite !!
NOTE : The above settings are for a 2400W oven , it may vary for you
!! So , set a maximum temperature in your oven and bake it for 5 mins !! Later to check the baking condition , poke a tooth pick and if nothing sticks to the toothpick then your dish is well baked !! Also practically it depends on the thickness and diameter of your MUG.
Participated in the
One Pot Meals Speed Challenge