Introduction: Wash Cloth Into a Teddy Bear
In this instructable I'm going to show you how to turn your Wash Cloth into tiny teddy bears, this would make a cute addition to your family dinner table.
So lets begin!!
Step 1: Requirements
For turning the napkin into a teddy bear you will need
- A napkin or wash cloth
- Rubber bands
- Ribbon to make the bow
Let's get making!
Step 2: Roling
- Begin by folding the napkin 3/4 of the napkin.
- Then start rolling the napkin inwards.
- Once you reach to the center stop rolling.
- Next turn the napkin around and start rolling the other side till you reach the center.
Step 3: The Body
- Turn the napkin to the other side.
- Twist the bottom half to get the rolled side facing you.
- Fold the upper half portion about 3/4 as shown in the picture.
- Now roll out the napkin the obtain the body of the teddy.
- Tie a rubber band in between the body to make the face.
Step 4: Head
- After creating the face now its time to make the ears.
- Pull out small sections of napkin from the top and form it into the shape of a teddy's ear.
- Secure the ear with rubber bands.
- Adjust the face and ears to get the required shape you wish.
Step 5: Adding the Ribbon
- After making the teddy time to give it, its finishing touch.
- Tie a ribbon at the neck region(where you placed the first rubber band).
- Tie it into a cute bow.
And that's it you have a cute teddy bear made out of a napkin. This teddy on your dinner table is sure to bring a smile on people's face.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017