Introduction: Nightmare Before Christmas Cupcakes
Nightmare Before Christmas Cupcakes
1/2 cup of boiling water ...
1/2 cup powdered chocolate ...
1/2 cup of yogurt .
1 1/ 2 stick of butter
1 cup white sugar
2 vanilla teaspoon
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 eggs .
2 cups unsifted flour
1 teaspoon baking
1 pinch of salt
* Preheat oven to 350 C ( 180 F) .. measure and prepare all ingredients.
* Boil the water and add the chocolate and mix well .
* When the mixture cools you add the yogurt ( vanilla / Natural ) mix well until smooth and set aside .
* In a bowl cream the butter with the two types of sugar and when it begins to look rather fluffy and creamy add the vanilla.
* You start adding the eggs one and lightly beat until blended well in the mix.
• In another bowl together the flour , baking soda and salt . Then adding to the mixture will alternately with chocolate cream
Baked take 40 to 50 minutes.
LIKE THIS: LINK
* A package of marshmellos
* 2 pounds of powdered sugar .
* Black dye .
- Other Materials:
+ size round cutters or cupcakes.
* Lis marshmellows to melt water bath by adding 3 tablespoons of water. (Also can be melted in the microwave)
* When they are well melted, remove from heat and start adding the sugar and go mixing until dough is soft, compact and can make shapes with it. (Looks a bit like plasticine)
* On a flat table .. put cornstarch (to prevent sticking) and start to stretch the dough with a rolling pin when a desired thickness ... use the round cutter and make as many circles as you have cupcakes ... with a small container with water wetting a finger and pass it to the wheels freshly cut and paste them on the cupcake (repeat all) .. then brush with fine soft hairs and black food coloring to paint the face of jack skeleton Or the desired character.
Participated in the
Halloween Food Contest