Introduction: Nutella Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes
Do you enjoy Nutella, chocolate, or Ferrero Rocher truffles?? If you do then this is the recipe for you!
This cupcake recipe not only is fluffy and rich, but there is a surprise hidden in the center...can you guess what it is? Watch the video recipe to find out! :)
For the cupcake batter~
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp softened unsalted butter at room temperature
- FERRERO ROCHER TRUFFLES
For the frosting~
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 heaping tbsp of granulated sugar
- GIANT SPOONFUL OF NUTELLA (OR MOREEEE) :)
For extra decoration~
- a little extra Nutella
- a few more Fererro Rocher truffles
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add granulated and brown sugar to dry mixture. Mix to combine.
- In a separate small bowl, or just in your measuring cup is fine (view video to see what I mean), whisk together wet ingredients: milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Back to the dry mixture, add in the softened butter and blend until the mixture is crumbly and the butter is distributed.
- Continue mixing. Add in the wet mixture to the dry slowly. Stir until well combined. (if doing this by hand) Switch over to a spatula to finish off the mixing so that you avoid over mixing the batter.
- Line your cupcake tin with some liners. Spray them with some non-stick cooking spray to ensure that the liners will peel away from your cupcakes easily.
- Using an ice cream scoop, transfer your batter to your cupcake liners.
- Here's the secret surprise....place a Ferrero Rocher truffle in the center of each cupcake!!
- Bake your cupcakes for 20 min. at 350F.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- For the frosting add all frosting ingredients to a bowl and using an electric mixer whip until the Nutella whipped cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Using a piping bag fitted with a round tip, a star tip would be lovely too, pipe onto your cooled cupcakes. Start from the outside and work your way to the top.
- To decorate some more add some more Nutella into a ziplock bag. Microwave for 15 seconds to loosen the Nutella. Snip a bit from the corner of your ziplock bag and pipe some more Nutella over the top of your cupcakes. The finishing touch...top it off with a final Ferrero Rocher!!
- Ta-daaaaaa you have finished making your cupcakes..Enjoy!! :)
Definitely give these Nutella Ferrero Rocher cupcakes a try. I promise you they.will.be.AMAZING!
For more awesome recipes like these subscribe to me on Youtube here =) :
Don't forget to check out the official Facebook page for the Sugar Crystal Kitchen ^_^ : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ5Jz8ATHoXGsgSQy...
Participated in the