Introduction: Party Meal Prep for Christmas and New Year.
With Christmas round the corner let's make a Trifle pudding , which is super easy to make , delicious and economical as well. Let's celebrate Christmas with not only Cakes and Muffins but with pudding as well. Trifle Pudding is made in layers.
1. Sponge Cake.
1. tin fruit cocktail / fresh fruits.
1. Mixed fruit jam.
1/2 Cup Vanilla Custard Powder.
1/2. litre Milk.
6 tea spoon sugar.
Few drops of Vanilla essence.
150 grams cream.
Chocolate chip biscuits, Cadbury and cherries to decorate.
Step 1: Preparing the Custard Sauce.
1. Mix Custard Powder in half cup of milk.
2. Put rest of milk with sugar to boil.
3. When boiling starts add custard paste gradually stirring all the time.
4. Cook for at least 3min.
5.: Remove from flame, let it cool add few drops of Vanilla essence and cool in refrigerator.
Step 2: Layers of Trifle Pudding.
1. 1st layer of thick Custard Sauce.
2. 2nd layer spread the pieces of sponge cake on it.
Step 3: 3, 4 & 5 Layer of Pudding.
3rd layer spread mixed fruit jam , a very thin layer.
4. 4th layer of mixed fruits.
5. 5th layer cream beaten with sugar.
Step 4: Finally Decorate With Cherries and Chocolate and Wipped Cream.
5. Lastly decorate your pudding crushed chocolate biscuits of your choice , Cherries and wipped cream .
Use your imagination and your cooking skills to decorate in your Style.
Step 5: Your Trifle Pudding Is Ready to Be Served
6. Chill in fridge for 2-4 hours.
7. Serve Cool.