Introduction: Pen/Pencil Holder From Old DVD/CDs
A quick Instructable that utilizes old DVDs and CDs.
- Duct tape
- Stack of old DVDs and CDs
- Pen or pencil.
Step 1: Get Stack of Old DVDs and CDs
- Get a stack of old DVDs and CDs; maybe about 30-40.
- While stacked, flip over and duct tape the hole in the bottom.
Step 2: Tape Stack Together
- Flip the stack back over and insert the pen in the hole down the middle to stabilize it.
- Using the duct tape, cut 2 pieces to tape down the stack securely on 2 opposite sides.
- Be sure the tape extends underneath the stack as well as on top.
Step 3: Tape Down 2 Additional Sides
- Now tape down 2 additional sides, once again ensuring that the duct tape extends underneath.
- Remove the stabilizing pen.
- Put in the pen or pencil that you would like to keep in the holder.
- In this case, I am putting my Home Depot carpenter's pencil in it on my workbench.