Introduction: Placemat for Hot Pans.
I wanted to do this because my mom was talking about how she didn't have a place where to put her hot pans.
a wire stand, coster, and glue. I used E6000 glue, cause I didnt have a glue gun.
A wire stand, coaster, and glue. Also whatever you want to decorate it.
I made sure it fit and everything was right, and it was.
If yours isn't you can just either make it smaller or dont do anything too it.
2. I put glue on the wire and the coaster.
3. I put them together and hold them together for 30 to 40 seconds
4. I let it sit overnight and it was ready.
If you want to decorate it here is some ideas
5. Get paint and a paint brush, or rocks and your glue.
6. Either paint any design you want on your coaster or glue the rocks until it filled up the coaster and let it sit and use it the next day.
Step 7: Credits:
I wanted to give credits to my mom for thinking about this in the first place. Also for letting me teach her how to make it.