Introduction: Recycled Spark-plug Biplane
You may have seen on internet, that many have recycled old spark-plugs into various decorative items like X-Wing, biplane, etc. All of these are made by welding metallic sheets on the spark-plug. Now I am not qualified ot trained to use a welding machine but I wanted to make one....
So, In this instructable, I will share how to make a decorative biplane using an old spark-plug, some popsicle sticks and spare buttons that we never use.
Step 1: What Do We Need ?
- Popsicle sticks
- wooden skewers
- Spare Buttons (that we never use)
- Super glue
Step 2: Tail Wings
- Cut a 30 mm and 15 mm length of popsicle sticks
- Stick the smaller piece as shown to make the tail wings
- Cut the edges to give wing like look
Step 3: Wings
- Stick two sets of two popsicle sticks as shown
- Then super glue them on the spark plug to make a biplane
- Be cautious when using super glue
Step 4: Details
- Using wooden skewers, add two supports and one at an angle on both sides
- Add rotors as shown
Step 5: Wheels
- Attach two skewers, at the bottom of the plane
- Let it dry, and then add buttons as Tyres
- We need 2 for front and 1 for back
Done!! we have a recycled spark-plug biplane decor. I hope you like this super quick build..
Please share your comments and suggestions