Introduction: Rocket Ship Lamp
Super simple Rocketship lamp can be easily made, modified and upgraded!
- Resistant Security Light with Ceiling Mount
- 4 x E12 Candelabra Lamp Socket w/ External Threads
- Light Bulb - Home Depot
- Wood Plaque - 8" x 8"
- Flicker Flame Crystal Clear Flame bulbs
- Gardner Bender GSW-125 Electrical Toggle Switch
- Long Cord, Polarized 2 Prong Plug
- ½ 45 degree Elbow Black Iron - Home Depot
- 4 x ½ 90 degree Elbow Black Iron - Home Depot
- ¾ x ½ Coupling Black Iron - Home Depot
- ½ Floor Flange - Home Depot
- ½ x 8in Rod Nipple - Home Depot
- ½ Nipple - Home Depot
- Wood screws - Home Depot
Step 1: Assemble the Base
Start with a circle wood base, 8 in diameter.
Drill holes for the wire and stain it.
Then work your way up, feeding the power cord thru the floor flange, 45 degree elbow, the rod, and the 90 degree elbow.
Step 2: Assemble Your Lights and Switch
Next assemble the lamp sockets in 3 of the 4 90 degree elbows.
Drill a hole in the lamp mount for the toggle switch.
Assemble the elbows to the lamp mount and rod.
Step 3: Wire and Complete
Connect all the wires using twist-on plastic caps or wire nuts.
Position and tighten everything.
Add your bulbs and blast off!
Step 4: Rocket Ship Lamp
Grand Prize in the