Introduction: Simple Way to Make Panelize PCB in Eagle Cad
Are you eagle cad lover. But it has a little problem.no option to make PCB Panelize. This is a way of making PCB Panelize for your project.
Step 1: Make PCB Copy
- open your project and first you close the schematic diagram.
- use group tool and select all parts.
- then go to " run ULP ".
- click and select panelize & hit ok.
- then click execute.
- Now you group all parts again and click ctri+c ( for copy )
- click ctrl+V for paste.
- make the panel as you wish.
now you may see eagle cad automatically rename parts numbers.
how can fix this?
you can fix that in cam process.
Step 2: Fix Auto Rename and Make Gerber File
you will see the new layer _tName.This is the same name layer which is created by ULP.
- Go to cam process.
- Click Silkscreen top.
- Click edit layer.
tName & bName layers are showing parts numbers. eagle cad automatically changes values.
so we need same copy of value for each board.
- in the edit layer unhidetNamelayer and select _tName layer and hit ok.
- now you make actually copy of the board. click preview and watch.
- then process the job and upload a file on any of Gerber viewer.