Introduction: Sour Patch Grapes - the Healthier Alternative
Throughout this Instructable I will be showing you how easy it is to make your own healthy sour patch kids using green grapes. Please vote for me in the "Sweet Treats" contest!! Like this recipe? Check out my healthy recipe community.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Green Grapes
Step 2: Mise En Place
- Get all of your ingredients prepped and ready.
- Have separate bowls with each color jello.
- Fill a bowl with water.
Step 3: Coating the Grapes
- Submerge 5 or so at a time in water.
- Poke the grapes with a toothpick through the end of the grape where the stem originally was.
- Roll and toss the wet grape in the jello mix making sure it's fully coated.
- Set aside on a tray or paper plate.
Step 4: Refrigerate
- Set your sour patch grapes in the refrigerator for an hour.
Participated in the
Sweet Treats Challenge