Introduction: The Sewed Square of Many Uses
This is a very easy sewed rectangle with many different uses. You can use it as a computer mouse wrist cushion, put in the freezer to use as an ice pack, and many more. As a bonus, This is made out of used recycled material that you don't need anymore.
The supplies for this craft are:
- Old fabric or cloth you don't need anymore
- Old stuffing from clothes or stuffed animals
- Sewing needle and thread
Step 1: Cut Your Material
Cut the material you have into a height of 4.75 inches and a length of 6.5 inches.
Step 2: Fold Your Cloth/fabric
Fold your cloth/fabric as shown in the picture.
Step 3: Sew
Sew the long side and one short side. Make sure you sew it tight or the stuffing will eventually fall out.
Step 4: Stuff the Stuffing Inside
Put an ample amount of stuffing inside. Then sew the last side.
Step 5: You're Done!
Now, you have a DIY sewed square to use. Here is a list of many things you can do with it:
- Use it as a computer mouse wrist cushion.
- Use it as an ice pack. Put it in the freezer. Then when you need it, take it out and use it.
- You can make it a stuffed animal.
- Use it as a toy, like a bean bag.
- And many more!
Participated in the
Sew Fast Speed Challenge