Introduction: Water Bottle Lamp Attachment
In this instructable I will show you how to make a lamp out of a recycled water bottle.
Step 1: Supplies and Tools You Will Need
- Water Bottle
- Box Cutter
- Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue
Step 2: Wrap Cardboard Around a Flashlight
- Wrap cardboard around your flashlight
- Hot glue the cardboard around the flashlight
- Cut the extra off with a box cutter
Step 3: Wrap Cardboard Around Water Bottle Cap
- Wrap cardboard around the water bottle cap
- Hot glue the cardboard to the water bottle cap
- Cut off the extra cardboard with your box cutters
Step 4: Glue the Flashlight and Bottle Cap Together
- Hot glue the cardboard covered water bottle cap to the inside of the cardboard covering the flashlight
Step 5: Attach the Piece of String
- Wrap cardboard around the bottom of the outside of the cardboard covered flashlight
- Poke two holes on opposite sides of the newly attached cardboard
- Run string through both holes
- Tie knots on each end
- Cut off the extra string with scissors
Step 6: Screw Onto a Full Water Bottle
- Screw it onto a full water bottle just like you would a normal bottle cap.
Step 7: Now Hang It Up!
- Hang it up anywhere you can!
Participated in the