Introduction: What I Eat in a Day?!
This is the most healthiest nutritional food one must have in a day.
Step 1: Healthy Steamed Dumplings
1. Take two cups of rice. Soak the rice about two hours.
2. Transfer the soaked rice into a jar and grind it by adding less amount of water.
3.In a pan add some oil and splutter mustard, urad dal, Red chilli, curry leaves, grated coconut and fry it all about few minutes.
4. Now add the batter into the pan and mix it all together to make it a dough. When it is lukewarm grease your hands with oil and knead the dough.
5. Heat the steamer and put all the dumplings and close the lid. Switch off the flame after 10 minutes.
Step 2: MUSHROOM MIRCH
Here we are going to add some spices to make it a refreshing and tasty spiced mushroom.
1. Grab the mushroom and cut it into small pieces.
2. Add some pepper, cumin seeds, fennel seeds in a jar and make it a powder.
3. In a mushroom add a handful of corn flour, ginger garlic paste, salt, powdered spices, chili powder, coriander powder and lemon juice.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add the marinated mushroom pieces separately and fry it.
5. To add the taste, you can fry some curry leaves, green chili, sliced onion in the same oil and put it over the mushroom.
Step 3: OS Mushroom
This is One-shot mushroom for that,
1. Cut the mushroom into pieces. In a pan splutter mustard, urad dal, curry leaves, green chili, onion, ginger garlic paste, and spices.
2. Boil with some water until the raw smell of spices leaves.
Step 4: Vegan Meal
Serve it with the hot rice. OS mushroom will be great if you eat it with rice, steamed dumpling and mirchi mushroom will be great together and give you the taste of meat.
Participated in the
Meat Free Meal Challenge