Introduction: 2nd Method - Using Hole Saw Without Arbor
2nd method for using a hole saw without an arbor.
1. Hole saw (used a 3/4 inch here)
2. Needle nose pliers.
3. Slip joint pliers (small)
Step 1: Grip the Hole Sole
1. Using the locking needle nose pliers, grip the inside of the hole saw and lock it down.
2. Slowly turn the hole saw to drill the hole. If the wood is small enough, pick it up and hold it while turning the hole saw.
3. If a locking needle nose pliers is not available, you can use a small slip joint pliers. It will be a little more difficult since it does not lock, but it should still work.