Introduction: 5 Easy and Simple Halloween Costumes
These are some easy, funny, simple, homemade, and last-minuete costume ideas.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: 1. Kathy Beth Terry
- Fake teeth with braces on them
- Pink turtleneck
- Denim romper or short overalls
- Pink crocs
- Big glasses
- High socks
- Sudoku puzzel book
Step 2: 2. Brawny Towel Guy
- Red flannel shirt
- Work boots
- Brawny Towels
Step 3: 3. PSY: Gangnam Style
- Blue sports jacket
- Electrical tape (for the stripes on his jacket)
- White button-up shirt
- Nice shoes
- When someone opens the door whie you are trick or treating say,"Heeey, sexy lady.", and do the dance.
Step 4: 4. Bethany Hamilton
- Swimming trunks
- Stuffed animal shark
- cut out the mouth of the shark and put your arm through the hole. wear it on your (left)arm the whole time you are in costume.
Step 5: 5. Lucky Charms Guy
- Green jacket
- Black pants
- Big green hat
- Box of Lucky Charms
Step 6: 5 Easy and Simple Halloween Costumes
Hope you enjoyed this Instructable. Happy Halloween!
Participated in the
Halloween Easy Costumes Contest