Introduction: Arduino - Button Buzzer Melody
Play a Melody using the tone() function.
With this tutorial, we will be able to hear the melody when the button is pressed.
Step 1: Hardware Required
- Arduino Board
- 10k resistor
Step 2: Connections
- The button attach to the board
- The 10k resistor connect to the button's leg
- Resistor empty leg connect to ground
- The button's other leg connect to +5V
- The button's top leg connect to digital 12
- The buzzer attach to the board
- The buzzer's short leg (-) connect to ground
- The buzzer's long leg (+) connect to digital 8
Step 3: Code
- Get the Code :
- First, include the pitches.h library.
Step 4: If It Helps, Please Subscribe
First of all, I would like to thank you for reading this guide ! I hope it helps you.
If you want to support me, you can subscribe my channel and watch my videos.