Kinda like Hawaiian Style pizza, but without all the crust.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Will Need
Fresh pineapple slices
Bacon (I used Turkey Bacon)
Pepperoni (I used turkey peperoni)
Block of Mozzarella cheese
Step 2: Assembly - Part 1
1. Slice both the cheese and pineapple into pieces about the size of your finger.
2. Place a strip of bacon down onto your work surface horizontally.
3. Place another piece of bacon about a third of the way from the edge of the first strip, going down
4. place cheese block in the center of the first bacon strip.
5. Place a few pieces of pepperoni on top of the cheese.
6. Coat your pineapple piece in spaghetti sauce, then place it on top of the pepperoni.
7. Add a few more slices of pepperoni on top of the pineapple.
Step 3: Assembly - Part 2
1. Fold the end of the horizontal slice of bacon on top of the pineapple stack and hold it there with
2. Fold the vertical slice of bacon up and over the pineapple stack. try to get it to seal tight around the
first slice of bacon.
3. Gently lift the stack using the horizontal bacon and wrap the vertical piece all the way around it.
Lightly tug the end piece to help tighten up your roll.( the tighter you roll it, the less chance there
is of you cheese melting out and escaping).
4. Use toothpick to pin the end of your vertical strip to a new strip.
5. Repeat the wrapping process until there is just the end tips of bacon left hanging out.
6. Fold the last horizontal end piece up and then finish wrapping the vertical end.
7. Pin together with another toothpick and Grill on the BBQ for a few minutes on each side.
(be gentle when flipping them, they are delicate and cheesy)
8. When bacon is cooked thoroughly, Remove from grill and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella
cheese before serving.
Note: You should watch them close when grilling. If the cheese melts out, it could start a grease
flame and burn your treats before you get the chance enjoy them.
Participated in the