http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/Beauty-Basics-Desk-to-Dinner-in-Under-15-Minutes It's the invitation that most of us love to receive but instantly fear: The spontaneous after-work engagement Here is how to go your desk to dinner in under 15 minutes.
1. Lightweight foundation: Use a lightweight foundation or tinted moisturizer product over your existing makeup for a fresh appearance and lovely, uniform complexion. Here I've used CoverGirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation in Maple.
2. Add luminizer: Dot luminizer on key areas under the eyes, down the nose and around the marionette lines. Blend in with your ring fingers. Always keep a luminizer / concealer combination at your desk. You'll cover unwanted blemishes and dark circles and add photo-ready luminosity.
3. Add mascara: Apply lengthening mascara. Longer lashes are the key to a dazzling, tasteful look.
4. Create a smoky eye: Multipurpose tools are essential at all times! Use a dual-ended shadow stick to give yourself a quick smoky eye that adds pop. I love the CoverGirl Smoky Shadowblast in Bronze Fire.
5. Apply blush. Always keep a pretty pink or lipstick and/or stain on hand. You can use them as blush in a pinch! I'm a huge fan of the CoverGirl lipsticks.
6. Apply lip stain: Add it under your lipstick or gloss. A lip stain in a similar color under lipstick will give you long-lasting results and staying power, even through eating and drinking all night.
7. Add fragrance: Always keep some of your favorite perfume at your desk.
8. Accessorize: It's a good idea to keep headbands, hair ties, and beautiful evening earrings in your desk. You never know when they'll come in handy.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.