Intro: Beauty Basics: Desk to Dinner in Under 15 Minutes
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/Beauty-Basics-Desk-to-Dinner-in-Under-15-Minutes It's the invitation that most of us love to receive but instantly fear: The spontaneous after-work engagement Here is how to go your desk to dinner in under 15 minutes.
1. Lightweight foundation: Use a lightweight foundation or tinted moisturizer product over your existing makeup for a fresh appearance and lovely, uniform complexion. Here I've used CoverGirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation in Maple.
2. Add luminizer: Dot luminizer on key areas under the eyes, down the nose and around the marionette lines. Blend in with your ring fingers. Always keep a luminizer / concealer combination at your desk. You'll cover unwanted blemishes and dark circles and add photo-ready luminosity.
3. Add mascara: Apply lengthening mascara. Longer lashes are the key to a dazzling, tasteful look.
4. Create a smoky eye: Multipurpose tools are essential at all times! Use a dual-ended shadow stick to give yourself a quick smoky eye that adds pop. I love the CoverGirl Smoky Shadowblast in Bronze Fire.
5. Apply blush. Always keep a pretty pink or lipstick and/or stain on hand. You can use them as blush in a pinch! I'm a huge fan of the CoverGirl lipsticks.
6. Apply lip stain: Add it under your lipstick or gloss. A lip stain in a similar color under lipstick will give you long-lasting results and staying power, even through eating and drinking all night.
7. Add fragrance: Always keep some of your favorite perfume at your desk.
8. Accessorize: It's a good idea to keep headbands, hair ties, and beautiful evening earrings in your desk. You never know when they'll come in handy.